When it comes to developing an e-commerce website, each business has unique needs and goals. Creating an effective e-commerce site to sell your products online involves weaving together multiple variables. To reflect your brand and the types of customers you want, you’ll need a strong combination of clear design and a friendly user interface.
What Makes an Effective E-commerce Site?
Whether you’re creating a new e-commerce site or updating an existing one, remember that as website capabilities have evolved in recent years, so have customer expectations regarding the shopping experience. Ask yourself these questions in order to guide your e-commerce development plans:
Effective E-commerce Site?
- Can customers easily access the site on their Phone, Tablet, PC etc.? Do photos and videos load quickly?
- Can customers easily search and purchase items on their mobile devices? Can they simply press “buy” to make a transaction?
- Can customers easily navigate products in ways logical to the business?
- Is it easy for administrators to add products or update information and images? Is it easy to find programmers when needed?
- Does the e-commerce system integrate well with back-office tools, such as ERP, CRM systems?
- Does it work with shipping software to facilitate inventory management?
If you already have an e-commerce website and answered “no” to any of these questions, it may be time to update to keep it the best in its market. If you’re embarking upon creating a new e-commerce site, use these questions to guide what you need the site to do.
To make sure your site satisfies current customers and attracts new ones, while being easy for you to work with behind-the-scenes, include these key features:
- Distinctive site design that reinforces your branding
- Efficient transactions using credit cards or PayPal
- Security of information
- SFD & SEO methods
- Configured to the needs and goals of your business, i.e., showing shoppers related products
- Integrate well with back-office software for accounting, supply, shipping, etc.
- Scalability to easily add products and product lines
We build accost eCommerce websites to precisely target core markets and creating customer experiences beyond a level, where they get enthralled even by our sight. Start your online store with GIS.
E-Commerce websites by GD INFO Solution, includes following services:
- Category Management
- Product Listing & Inventory Management
- Product Prices Management
- Offers Management
- Tax Management
- Receipt Generation
- Payment Gateway Integration
- SMS Gateway Integration
- E-mail Gateway Integration
- User Profile Management
- Reporting and Order Tracking